Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New in the shop...

I've been pretty busy getting ready for Indie Wed lately (I can hardly believe it's this Saturday... time has really flown by!), and because of that I have been working on some new pieces:

Paisley necklace - I know I posted this one before, but I was ultimately not happy with it, and it has undergone a major transformation. I am soooo much happier with it now, it is much lighter and more fun.


Laura earrings


Luella earrings


Vivian necklace - This one is not in the shop, as it is a custom order. I really enjoyed making this one, and love the graduated vintage chandelier crystals. It may show up in the shop at a later date.

3 comments:

  1. Swap-Bot's "Be My Blog Follower" brought me here, and I'm glad it did! Not only did I find another great blog to read, I found 2 more Etsy shops to love! Your jewelry is lovely (especially the Zoey necklace in Carnelian!),and your felted trees are just wonderful!!! Milly / Thistlecraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely loving the paisley necklace! Your work is amazing :-)

    ~~~Anne
    (aka BarkleysMommy from Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swap-Bot' brought me to your sight. I ma about to start my own store online, so I liked being able to look at how other people put their sites together.

    hkz1985

    ReplyDelete