Friday, March 9, 2012

Upheaval, Making Changes, and Collies

So, it has been a loooooonnnngggg time since I've posted on this blog, due to a large amount of upheaval in my life. In the past year and a half, I've changed jobs twice, replaced my car, mourned the loss of a loved one, and am currently unemployed(aside from my Etsy shops). Whew! (Or Ugh. Whichever you prefer.)

I'm currently taking a medical billing course to expand my job search options, and working on my jewelry and vintage shops. (Unfortunately, the shops are not currently busy enough to be my sole support...working on it though!) I've also applied for, and will hopefully be vending at, several fairs and markets this year.

Not everything is gloomy, though. In the past year and a half, I have also adopted a darling, lovely, smooth Collie named Mia. Who is not supposed to be on the couch. :)


So, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of posting on this blog at least once a week, which I think is an attainable goal for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment