Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Craftacular

And...here we are a month later. {sigh} Anyway, over Thanksgiving weekend I headed north to Madison, WI for the Holiday Craftacular, hosted by The Glitter Workshop. This is a really great juried handmade market, and I am always honored to be a part of it. 

I experimented a little with my booth this time around, as I had brought my varsity letter pillows along.





After the crowd lightened up a bit, I was able to walk around a little and take a look at some of the other booths:

Super cute fabric trees and holiday terrariums, unfortunately I misplaced their card, so I can't link to their shop. I'll update this post when I find it.


Big River Woodworks had these really cool cutting boards and ornaments.


Naomi of The Glitter Workshop always has the cutest crocheted toadstool ornaments and amigurumi.


Another booth that I misplaced the card for. But how cute are these stuffed owls?


Yummy cupcakes from Sweet Hartley's.


Craftacular happens a couple of times a year, their next one is in February and is free to attend. If you're in the Madison area, I highly recommend stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment