Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Only Two Weeks Left!

In two weeks, I will be heading to Lexington, KY for Breyerfest, a three-day event for model horse collectors.  It is held at the Kentucky Horse Park, and is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year.  (Shown above is Fluffy the inflatable horse, he greets visitors as they enter the park.)


Lexington is also a treasure trove of *all* things horse related.  This sculpture is outside of one of Lexington's parks (there are many more inside the park as well!), I found it by simply driving around town one day.  This is one of my favorites.  


I've been lucky to have been able to work at Breyerfest a couple of times... this is me after my workshop assistant gig a few years ago... I have to say, it is a blast being able to help out and introduce new collectors to the hobby!

Two weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment